Skip to main content

Making Life!


Hello Reader :) 

Thank you so much for being on my page. I am so grateful for your love and extended support.

Life is not a bed of roses but there are thorns in it. I know it is clichรฉd but isn't it true? In other words, I would rather say that Life is like a rollercoaster. We all experience the game in a very different way. For some it is such a thrill journey, for some, it is such a real joy of a journey and for some, it is a dreadful journey. There are also some who doesn’t even want to step into it and running away from life. However, life keeps pulling you back and that is called an opportunity, to live and let live.

Today I would like to share my thoughts about how one’s attitude could be towards life.

Life is not a Bed of Roses!

Our Perspective towards Life in general:

We all have this attitude of blaming someone or something when things do not go the way we want. We just don’t want to take up the responsibility. However, we are in full accountable when something turns out to be good. We feel so good about doing something incredible. But why do we sulk when we fail in our tasks? Our body’s nervous system activates happy hormones when we experience ‘feel good’ factor and vice versa when the serotonin level drops. We need to pull it up and make sure endorphins are released.

In yoga, I have learnt that there are three types of food that we consume and they are Sattvic, Rajasic and Tamasic. I want to spotlight on Rajasic food. This is the food which I presume that we all crave for as it has onion, garlic and other spices that enthrals our taste buds. The more we eat Rajasic food the more we are satiated. It keeps calling us to have that gratification. The reason that I am talking about Rajasic food is because yoga says that if there is no balance in Rajasic food then the person loses his/her balance in controlling the emotions like anger, irritation and those that may contribute to stress.
Our diet has a vital role to play in life. Maybe consumption of too much of onions and garlic are damaging our relationships;). So let's be mindful in our eating habit!

Life gives us lemon but all of us do not have the skill of converting the lemons into lemonade.

A paradigm shift in life (change the way you look at life):

  • Getting angry looking at a person who made you sad will only make you angrier. Pause! Remember a situation and try to recollect how you felt. Didn’t feel good right? Next time when you come across that person just pause and observe your bodily changes. It serves no good. The ability to mentally or emotionally cope with a situation is called psychology resilience. Let’s develop that skill of resilience and experience the peace.
  • Pretending to be nice will only frustrate you. One day, frustration will outburst the piled up emotions in turn affecting you and your loved ones. Therefore, just be yourself. Accept your flaws and you are the best person to correct yourself and trust me nobody is good at correcting you other than you. So, go and work on yourself taking that full responsibility and you will see ‘The HAPPY You’.
  • Smiles produce endorphins and makes you happy. So take a volition (Sankalpa) to smile every single day and remind yourself that life is beautiful by adding more colours to it. Add colours to life with a small act of kindness, learning something new, listening to others without interrupting, being quiet when someone is angry and being empathetic in your attitude towards others.
  • Practice the art of sitting in silence with closed eyes and concentrating on one repetitive sound and experience that bliss of mindfulness. It is called Nishspandha. This will calm your mind, relaxes your body and aids in the positive perspective of life. 

Art of Making it HAPPEN!

Due to the COVID-19 if you have lost your loved one or a job or receiving less payment or working without a salary or going through a tough time my friend we all are sailing in the same boat. This 2020 has brought us together;). I would like to say one thing ‘this too shall pass’. Do not ever let the negative thoughts to engulf your BEAUTIFUL MIND, just let GO. You have a problem, never blame others because you have a solution too. Just give some time to yourself. Take suggestions, be aware, find a solution and RESONATE with a deep sense of Triumph!

You have made a mistake that’s okay. Because nothing can be done about it now. Feel sad for awhile, empathize yourself and wake up. Life is too short to regret so go ahead and make a difference!

If you have read till the end then you are one of those who make a difference and adding colours to life. I did not compliment because you read my blog. It is only because you made up your mind to read till the end and you are a kind of person who will never give up till you see the end!

Thank you so much. If you have anything to say please leave a comment. I will be glad if you could subscribe and share my blog articles. 

Sending you Love & Peace!

SANGEETHA :)



Comments

  1. Excellent sayings make listeners excellent ... Ur blog made me excellent... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You dear for that lovely feedback ❤️

      Delete
  2. Yes Sangee life is indeed beautiful and you have expressed it well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you want to share your intellect with me, please let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

Stress = COVID-19

Hello Reader :)  When you say that happiness is within, then you must be living a Mystic life. I believe that my readers are not soul seekers. We are like any other human beings, seeking for love, happiness, peace, acceptance and humanity. However, we are not sure whether we are only seekers or giving the same to others. We all have that moment of sadness, jealous, hopelessness, fear, disappointment, hatred or anger which causes Stress. Stress is inevitable and there is no cure for it, which means that we can only cope with it. There is no one on this earth living a stress-free life. Of course, there are many of us who are successfully coping with stress. Today I would like to share my views on how stress has brought changes amidst the global pandemic situation. The current COVID-19 has caused fear in every single being irrespective of age, gender, race or creed. It has got us into a lot of thinking like fear of death, fear of losing a job, fear of going hungry, fear of losing

Life has a Limit or is Limitless?

Hello Reader :) Life becomes more meaningful when we are recognised for our work. Thank you so much for following and being on my page. Please keep encouraging me by reading my post and leaving your comments. Life has a Limit or is Limitless? Today is 'International Literacy day'. As educators we are, let's put our acquired knowledge into practice. Literacy forms the basis of communication and It's my privilege to communicate about 'Limitless' via my blog. The post is all about how conveniently we misuse the quality of life that we are blessed with. With the knowledge that I have gathered, would like to share with you too. Let's introspect once again. Beauty is in the eye of the bearer. Is there a measurement in life? I mean, is there a limit in our life? Do you agree when someone says - it should be only so much; that has to be done to a limit; it is agreed to an extent; there is a limit for everything. It varies right? Life has a limit or

ANXIETY!

Hello Reader:) Thank you so much for being on my page. I am glad that you have decided to read about anxiety. This article is all about what an anxious brain can do and a first step to overcome anxiety. Let me put it straight, though I am a psychologist, the article is not from a clinical perspective using a psychological brain rather it’s of a person’s personal experience with psychological intellect. If you would like to know the depth of anxiety go ahead and click on this following google link, and I hope that it helps you. https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/anxiety-disorders/index.shtml To begin with my anxiety: Someone created this blog for me a decade ago mocking on my writing skills. I was then not so good at expressing my thoughts and that’s what I thought. And my blog site remained untouched for 10 long years. I was always anxious about my language skills and I believed that I would never write in my life. But then one beautiful morning thoughts were just flowing i