Skip to main content

Life has a Limit or is Limitless?

Hello Reader :)
Life becomes more meaningful when we are recognised for our work. Thank you so much for following and being on my page. Please keep encouraging me by reading my post and leaving your comments.
Life has a Limit or is Limitless?

Today is 'International Literacy day'. As educators we are, let's put our acquired knowledge into practice. Literacy forms the basis of communication and It's my privilege to communicate about 'Limitless' via my blog.
The post is all about how conveniently we misuse the quality of life that we are blessed with. With the knowledge that I have gathered, would like to share with you too. Let's introspect once again.
Beauty is in the eye of the bearer. Is there a measurement in life? I mean, is there a limit in our life? Do you agree when someone says - it should be only so much; that has to be done to a limit; it is agreed to an extent; there is a limit for everything. It varies right? Life has a limit or is limitless? We differ and there is a degree in our thoughts, perception, acceptance, and tolerance.
Instances help us to understand better -
Let’s take an example, from a teenager’s perspective, who is high spirited and wants to explore life, life is limitless. And this person likes to experience the thrill and lives at the moment. For instance, the thrill can be racing, shopping, playing video games, substance abuse etc. He/she does it at an extreme level without realizing the value of it. But, from a responsible adult’s perspective, there is a limit for everything. He/she saves, keeps track of what they are doing, worries about the future and tries to balance the life they are living and the future goal/s.
Here is another example, if it rains heavily, then it is a flood, but if it rains lightly, to a limited extent, there will be a scarcity of water and food. The force of the wind determines if it is a gentle breeze enjoyed by all or a cyclone, feared by all. The sufferings of human life, the agony of the loss, the cry of a child, bereavement, damage of wealth, the instability of physical and psychological health, etc, it is unmanageable if it goes beyond a limit. Similarly, when food, water, money, electricity and other resources are used limitless, the benign life turns out to be bizarre.
“Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.” Anonymous
It is something to be appreciated if the broken public tap is replaced with a new one by a common man. Who is the common man now? It’s us! We are the common man. It is not about urging you to do public service. I want you to introspect- we all have heard of the concept of minimalism. It is all about living with less. It teaches beautifully that living life based on experiences rather than worldly possessions. I believe that being in one's limit makes life more beautiful.
Limit yourself -
Limit yourself when you scold someone or when you praise someone. It’s only because giving too much will bring remorse or receiving too much will increase your yearnings.
Limiting helps us to save so much for our later years and for future generations. It is very simple to preach or teach but it is difficult to start. So, let's start and that is the easiest way because our loved ones always look up to us and tend to imitate our behaviour. In that way, we are contributing to the family, society, community, nation, and the universe. Above all to ourselves for our better living.
Are you willing to limit?

Much Love
Sangeetha :)

Edited by ARPANA SIMHA

Comments

  1. Very well written Sangeetha, well done!
    I am not a very great writer or analyst of the blogs but in my opinion we should limit certain things but not everything.
    Do not limit your happiness, limit your. Sorrows.
    Limit the evil in you and let the good go limitless. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you. Let's limit the evil within us and not the happiness. Thank you so much for your encouraging words!:) I request you to kindly mention your name so that I know the person๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  2. Good Job Sangeetha. It's an excellent article

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice thought Sangi :)
    I believe as humans we have limitations whether in thoughts or works but the one who created us; the Creator and his creation is limitless. Therefore we should learn and grow using his limitless creation in a sensible and positive way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you. Thank you so much Stuti ๐Ÿค— for your support.

      Delete
  4. Sangeetha, I have always attempted to enjoy and spread joy without any bounds, but have kept a check on my negative aspects which may hurt others in some way or the other. Limiting self to stay balanced in all respects is an art and everyone must attempt to hone it with time. But one must stay limitless to grow, serve and enjoy this beautiful life to make it most meaningful. Thanks a zillion, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Vineet for those supporting comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you want to share your intellect with me, please let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

Stress = COVID-19

Hello Reader :)  When you say that happiness is within, then you must be living a Mystic life. I believe that my readers are not soul seekers. We are like any other human beings, seeking for love, happiness, peace, acceptance and humanity. However, we are not sure whether we are only seekers or giving the same to others. We all have that moment of sadness, jealous, hopelessness, fear, disappointment, hatred or anger which causes Stress. Stress is inevitable and there is no cure for it, which means that we can only cope with it. There is no one on this earth living a stress-free life. Of course, there are many of us who are successfully coping with stress. Today I would like to share my views on how stress has brought changes amidst the global pandemic situation. The current COVID-19 has caused fear in every single being irrespective of age, gender, race or creed. It has got us into a lot of thinking like fear of death, fear of losing a job, fear of going hungry, fear of losing

ANXIETY!

Hello Reader:) Thank you so much for being on my page. I am glad that you have decided to read about anxiety. This article is all about what an anxious brain can do and a first step to overcome anxiety. Let me put it straight, though I am a psychologist, the article is not from a clinical perspective using a psychological brain rather it’s of a person’s personal experience with psychological intellect. If you would like to know the depth of anxiety go ahead and click on this following google link, and I hope that it helps you. https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/anxiety-disorders/index.shtml To begin with my anxiety: Someone created this blog for me a decade ago mocking on my writing skills. I was then not so good at expressing my thoughts and that’s what I thought. And my blog site remained untouched for 10 long years. I was always anxious about my language skills and I believed that I would never write in my life. But then one beautiful morning thoughts were just flowing i