Skip to main content

DAWN!

 Hello Reader:)

Thank you so much for being on my page. The topic is Dawn and the hidden meaning. We know that Dawn means morning. To be specific, the light that emerges before the sunrise. We can also say ‘The Beginning’.

Dusk gives hope for tomorrow!

Dusk gives hope for tomorrow. Dawn manifests the hope that we hold for the day. We are simply hoping for the normal life to resume amidst this pandemic. Yet when we wake up we move with our routine with that smile on our face. We resonate when we realise the purpose of this benign life. The question is how many of us really wake up for dawn? No, don't think about waking up early morning. It's different. As you read you will understand.

What you see below is my certitude is written in the form of poem :)

 I see the light, the ray of hope,
My heart swings to achieve the goal,
And I set a volition to achieve the goal,
And never, looking back!

 Resilience for strength, which is a challenge to move on.
It’s hard.
Grief is catastrophizing, heartbreak is too;
What do you name the feeling when your true friendship breaks?
Have a Tenacious grip on resilience. 

‘Life is beautiful’, is a conventional wisdom.
Sorrow, bitterness, pain, are ephemeral.
Let’s reconcile with the Beauty of Life, because
Life doesn’t end in annihilation.
For the same reason, we have dawn!

Dawn, A Ray of Hope!

Dawn is where life begins. Here everything is new and fresh. You name it and I say it’s new. Be it emotions, problems, challenges, people, work, and even change is new. A new day gives a new look. Dawn shoves the past and leads you into a new perspective. When you change your perspective it gives you hope. Your hope paves a path to improved performance, which eventually leads to an accomplishment of the goal.

When you wake up force smile on your face, be gentle on life and set an intention for the day. All you need to do is to unwrap yourself from yesterday’s feelings and learn to live in the moment. You have one life, feel the resonance and make it a spectacular one. Decide to start all over again to feel new and fresh.

A frown is a bad wrinkle on the face. Smile is a beautiful wrinkle that makes others smile too. So Smile because Dawn is a New HOPE!

#Suggestion 1: We could learn -

To respond
To be accountable
To be mindful in our thoughts
To listen with patience
To communicate
To appreciate self and others

Mostly what we do in Reality?

We react

We blame
We do loose talks
We interrupt
We assume or presume
We judge and jump into a conclusion and end up regretting.

#Suggestion 2:

Associate the word ‘Dawn’ to a person whom you love. Then see the marvellous change in your attitude towards life. When you go to bed you will decide to wake up for dawn envisioning the new strength and power. I have associated dawn with name dawn!

Thank you so much for reading until the end. I am sure that there was learning. Your comments are my drive. The positive one is satisfying and a comment that has scope for improvement in my writing is energizing.

 

#MendingmyMind quotes

Sending you love & light

Sangeetha

Comments

  1. Wow! U amazed me with this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! U amazed me with this one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you liked it ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really thoughtful and I enjoyed while reading๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Rashmi. I am glad that you enjoyed ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  5. As always very good. Way to go

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you want to share your intellect with me, please let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

Life has a Limit or is Limitless?

Hello Reader :) Life becomes more meaningful when we are recognised for our work. Thank you so much for following and being on my page. Please keep encouraging me by reading my post and leaving your comments. Life has a Limit or is Limitless? Today is 'International Literacy day'. As educators we are, let's put our acquired knowledge into practice. Literacy forms the basis of communication and It's my privilege to communicate about 'Limitless' via my blog. The post is all about how conveniently we misuse the quality of life that we are blessed with. With the knowledge that I have gathered, would like to share with you too. Let's introspect once again. Beauty is in the eye of the bearer. Is there a measurement in life? I mean, is there a limit in our life? Do you agree when someone says - it should be only so much; that has to be done to a limit; it is agreed to an extent; there is a limit for everything. It varies right? Life has a limit or

Stress = COVID-19

Hello Reader :)  When you say that happiness is within, then you must be living a Mystic life. I believe that my readers are not soul seekers. We are like any other human beings, seeking for love, happiness, peace, acceptance and humanity. However, we are not sure whether we are only seekers or giving the same to others. We all have that moment of sadness, jealous, hopelessness, fear, disappointment, hatred or anger which causes Stress. Stress is inevitable and there is no cure for it, which means that we can only cope with it. There is no one on this earth living a stress-free life. Of course, there are many of us who are successfully coping with stress. Today I would like to share my views on how stress has brought changes amidst the global pandemic situation. The current COVID-19 has caused fear in every single being irrespective of age, gender, race or creed. It has got us into a lot of thinking like fear of death, fear of losing a job, fear of going hungry, fear of losing

ANXIETY!

Hello Reader:) Thank you so much for being on my page. I am glad that you have decided to read about anxiety. This article is all about what an anxious brain can do and a first step to overcome anxiety. Let me put it straight, though I am a psychologist, the article is not from a clinical perspective using a psychological brain rather it’s of a person’s personal experience with psychological intellect. If you would like to know the depth of anxiety go ahead and click on this following google link, and I hope that it helps you. https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/anxiety-disorders/index.shtml To begin with my anxiety: Someone created this blog for me a decade ago mocking on my writing skills. I was then not so good at expressing my thoughts and that’s what I thought. And my blog site remained untouched for 10 long years. I was always anxious about my language skills and I believed that I would never write in my life. But then one beautiful morning thoughts were just flowing i