Skip to main content

DEATH!

Hello Reader

I am very thankful to you for being on my page and I am glad to share my next article. The article is about how to cope with life when we lose loved ones. Come, let's move towards making our Life more Beautiful.

Do you fear death? Does death and dying bring blues?

When we were young we never had an idea of death and dying unless one had seen death in the family. Some of us empathize with the family in grievances and experience their pain. If you are close to a person the pain is the same irrespective of age and gender. It doesn't matter whether loss of a child, parent, grandparent, friend, sibling, well-wisher or even a pet in the family. I recently went through this pain and was feeling forlorn when I lost my grandfather. I was in deepest melancholic reflections. It was then I got these perceptions of life. 
Death is inevitable as we all know. There is no point in grieving and wasting our precious limited time that never comes back. No, I did not mean to sound ruthless because Life is unpredictable and it is up to us to make it meaningful and beautiful.

I strongly suggest you make Life Beautiful and that’s what you deserve and your loved ones want it for you.

Once the person is dead we are wretched, we cry, question God and people around us and seek empathy. As days pass we have to accept reality and get back to our routine. Thinking or speaking about the lost ones make us feel depressed, then we become less productive in our work, we get detached from the society and friends and that in turn changes our perception about the people around us.
Sometimes death binds the broken family and replaces sadness to happiness. Yes, people unite, support each other financially and morally. But there are also cases which are vice versa. Agreed, that bereavement cannot be replaced with happiness that easily. 
Here are some simple yet strong suggestions that aids to cope with grief:

1. As we all know that Death is inevitable, every life has an end and so for us. Let us have this thought in our minds and be prepared. This will help us to accept reality much easier. Most importantly we have to help our younger generation to understand this concept.

2. Do not fear death. It is for a simple reason that we did not decide to take birth and it’s a known fact that there is no escape. Let’s live our life meaningfully and responsibly. This will ease us as we are living our lives to the fullest without regrets.

3. Treasure the memories. Be a strong pillar to the family members and speak the goodness about the departed so that everyone’s mind gets diverted and they regain their strength.

4. See the dead as a peaceful soul. Accepting the departed ones as part of the universal power helps us to reconstitute our wandering thoughts.
The departed souls have not left us alone. The memories will always be lingering around. Understand that they would want you to be happier if they were alive. This will light up the moment and make us move on in life.

Life is Beautiful! Let’s Live it!


Thank you so much for reading. If you are not in my follower’s list please do click on the ‘follow’ button and subscribe for the updates.

Edited by IAMASIMHA (Arpana Simha)

Sangeetha :)


https://itsmythoughtstrain.blogspot.com/


Comments

Post a Comment

If you want to share your intellect with me, please let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

Life has a Limit or is Limitless?

Hello Reader :) Life becomes more meaningful when we are recognised for our work. Thank you so much for following and being on my page. Please keep encouraging me by reading my post and leaving your comments. Life has a Limit or is Limitless? Today is 'International Literacy day'. As educators we are, let's put our acquired knowledge into practice. Literacy forms the basis of communication and It's my privilege to communicate about 'Limitless' via my blog. The post is all about how conveniently we misuse the quality of life that we are blessed with. With the knowledge that I have gathered, would like to share with you too. Let's introspect once again. Beauty is in the eye of the bearer. Is there a measurement in life? I mean, is there a limit in our life? Do you agree when someone says - it should be only so much; that has to be done to a limit; it is agreed to an extent; there is a limit for everything. It varies right? Life has a limit or

Stress = COVID-19

Hello Reader :)  When you say that happiness is within, then you must be living a Mystic life. I believe that my readers are not soul seekers. We are like any other human beings, seeking for love, happiness, peace, acceptance and humanity. However, we are not sure whether we are only seekers or giving the same to others. We all have that moment of sadness, jealous, hopelessness, fear, disappointment, hatred or anger which causes Stress. Stress is inevitable and there is no cure for it, which means that we can only cope with it. There is no one on this earth living a stress-free life. Of course, there are many of us who are successfully coping with stress. Today I would like to share my views on how stress has brought changes amidst the global pandemic situation. The current COVID-19 has caused fear in every single being irrespective of age, gender, race or creed. It has got us into a lot of thinking like fear of death, fear of losing a job, fear of going hungry, fear of losing

ANXIETY!

Hello Reader:) Thank you so much for being on my page. I am glad that you have decided to read about anxiety. This article is all about what an anxious brain can do and a first step to overcome anxiety. Let me put it straight, though I am a psychologist, the article is not from a clinical perspective using a psychological brain rather it’s of a person’s personal experience with psychological intellect. If you would like to know the depth of anxiety go ahead and click on this following google link, and I hope that it helps you. https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/anxiety-disorders/index.shtml To begin with my anxiety: Someone created this blog for me a decade ago mocking on my writing skills. I was then not so good at expressing my thoughts and that’s what I thought. And my blog site remained untouched for 10 long years. I was always anxious about my language skills and I believed that I would never write in my life. But then one beautiful morning thoughts were just flowing i