Skip to main content

FRIENDSHIP!

Hello Reader :) 


It’s my second post on my blog. And I am so thankful to you that you are on my page and I am sure you will have a takeaway message that makes a difference to you.

The post is all about ‘FRIENDSHIP’

I am sure that friends are always there on our priority list. Friends play an important role in our life.

A question to ponder, in what stage of life the word ‘friendship’ actually becomes meaningful?

When we are toddlers we are observers. When we are pre-schoolers we are explorers. When we are in primary year’s program we are socializing. When we are in middle school we are finding our acquaintances. When we are in high school we are looking for acceptance from peer circles. When we are in higher secondary school we are trying to identify ourselves with a peer group who has similar views and perceptions and it goes till our adulthood. When we become adults we have our own set of IDEAS and still trying to find a person with similar IDEAS. 

We are actually looking for someone who understands and accepts without judgment. It's hard to find a person who is non-judgmental and that’s what I believe in. I am sure that you agree too. But it’s not difficult to find a person who makes you feel comfortable in their company.

I would say that ‘A true friend is someone who is phenomenal and adds profound meaning to our life’.

To relate to my personal life, I realized the value of a true friend only in my undergraduate level. Then, for me, it was not an easy task to get a loan for my higher studies.  It was my friend ‘A’ who, uplifted my confidence and made it all easy. When I was cheated on and lost hope in my career life it was my friend ‘B’, who stood by me and helped me to cope with my hard times and it improvised my self-esteem. We strongly stood by each other during all our ups and downs of our lives. Wow! it's amazing to know that it’s been now more than fourteen years of our bond of friendship.
We do not rather, we should not stop making friends when we are comfortable with one or two peers. It is for a simple reason that is to add more colours to life. Expanding the peer circle is a skill and it magnifies the horizon of our learning. Apart from my other friends, I met another two beautiful souls who have accepted me the way I am and we have been making many colourful moments to cherish for the days to come.

As said that Resilience is vital in any kind of relationship and so in a true friendship. 

To conclude, Integrity, Respect and Compassion are the essential qualities that make friendship to last longer.

Thank you so much for reading until the end. Please do subscribe to my page and your comments are precious to me to improve my skills.  

Sangeetha :)

Edited by Arpana Simha

P.S. “let’s learn from each other and grow together”.

https://itsmythoughtstrain.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life has a Limit or is Limitless?

Hello Reader :) Life becomes more meaningful when we are recognised for our work. Thank you so much for following and being on my page. Please keep encouraging me by reading my post and leaving your comments. Life has a Limit or is Limitless? Today is 'International Literacy day'. As educators we are, let's put our acquired knowledge into practice. Literacy forms the basis of communication and It's my privilege to communicate about 'Limitless' via my blog. The post is all about how conveniently we misuse the quality of life that we are blessed with. With the knowledge that I have gathered, would like to share with you too. Let's introspect once again. Beauty is in the eye of the bearer. Is there a measurement in life? I mean, is there a limit in our life? Do you agree when someone says - it should be only so much; that has to be done to a limit; it is agreed to an extent; there is a limit for everything. It varies right? Life has a limit or

Stress = COVID-19

Hello Reader :)  When you say that happiness is within, then you must be living a Mystic life. I believe that my readers are not soul seekers. We are like any other human beings, seeking for love, happiness, peace, acceptance and humanity. However, we are not sure whether we are only seekers or giving the same to others. We all have that moment of sadness, jealous, hopelessness, fear, disappointment, hatred or anger which causes Stress. Stress is inevitable and there is no cure for it, which means that we can only cope with it. There is no one on this earth living a stress-free life. Of course, there are many of us who are successfully coping with stress. Today I would like to share my views on how stress has brought changes amidst the global pandemic situation. The current COVID-19 has caused fear in every single being irrespective of age, gender, race or creed. It has got us into a lot of thinking like fear of death, fear of losing a job, fear of going hungry, fear of losing

ANXIETY!

Hello Reader:) Thank you so much for being on my page. I am glad that you have decided to read about anxiety. This article is all about what an anxious brain can do and a first step to overcome anxiety. Let me put it straight, though I am a psychologist, the article is not from a clinical perspective using a psychological brain rather it’s of a person’s personal experience with psychological intellect. If you would like to know the depth of anxiety go ahead and click on this following google link, and I hope that it helps you. https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/anxiety-disorders/index.shtml To begin with my anxiety: Someone created this blog for me a decade ago mocking on my writing skills. I was then not so good at expressing my thoughts and that’s what I thought. And my blog site remained untouched for 10 long years. I was always anxious about my language skills and I believed that I would never write in my life. But then one beautiful morning thoughts were just flowing i